WarriorsRox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Im back
Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 am by Fireheart

» Zenkaikon V
Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:17 am by Fireheart

» To Kill A Mocking Bird
Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:16 am by Fireheart

» The Beat Blossomtail Contest!
Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:15 am by Fireheart

» In effect as chintzy as download
Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:42 am by Guest

» This forum help me thanks
Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 pm by Guest

» backlink url backlink service
Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:52 am by Guest

» Home Remedy Yeast Infection Dog Ears
Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:21 pm by Guest

Top posters
Blossomtail (227)
Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! Vote_lcapNominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting_barNominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! Vote_rcap 
Fireheart (150)
Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! Vote_lcapNominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! Voting_barNominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! Vote_rcap 
SnowPrancer (23)
tuliptail (14)
Pebblestream (11)
Leafsplash (3)
MixonSimpson (1)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:51 am
Poll

Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month!

2 posters

Go down

Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! Empty Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month!

Post  SnowPrancer Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:41 am

I think some of you might know I started this on TTW, but it didn't last long. I decided to expand it here!
So heres what's going to happen..
You can nominate any character from Warriors with these exceptions
- Character has to be a cat
- Should not be a character who made a very short/breif/insignifcant apperance (E.g Nightwhisper) If you can reason that a insignifcant character did something extrodinary enough to be easily remebered by any fan, you can nominate them. (E.g, you could argue that Nightwhisper was the only cat aside from Tigerstar to plan precisely to kill Fireheart, and almost succeded, and nominate him)
- A character must be nominnated for clear, good reasons
- Once a character becomes Warrior of the Month, they should not be nominated again (We shouldn't have to repeat to often, Warriors has a cast over 600 characters!)

How each Election will follow-
Once six cats have been nominated that fit the guidelines above, voting will begin. Each person can only vote once.
Each person can only nominate one cat at a time, unless the election is very slow and a winner must be decided soon, which permisson may be granted to nominate another cat.
Voting will stop and the winner will be decided sometime during the second week of the month. A new Election will begin on the second last day of the month, unless other conditions apply**.
*Not enough Nominees have been decided or barely anyone has voted
**If not enough nomminess have been decided or the Warrior of the month was elected very late, and is only fair if their given more time on the 'throne'
When a Warrior of the Month is in reign this thread can be used as a temporary fanclub for the cat!

Do you want to hear the coolest part? I started this on another Warriors forum, and plan on starting this on another forum, so this game will be linked with the other forums! That means the nominees, votes, and results will be shared between all three forums! So you'll have to compete with other forums to vote in the cat you want! if you would like to meet the competition, here's the link: Warriorswish.net I plan on expanding this to other warrior forums, so be prepared!

Since I already started this on another forum, here is what's happening right now.

This Month's Nominees:
Sol
Stormfur I
Nightcloud II
Spottedpaw II
Badgerpaw
Brook

[/i]Next Month's Nominees (April)[i]
Brightheart

Since were a very small community, I would allow one person to nominate more than one cat, but that would be unfair to the other forums. If you would like to play locally, (With this forum only) just say so!
The March election will end and a winner will be decided March 23, 2011 Since this election started late, the April election will begin April 3rd, 2011

Archive of Winners:
Ivypaw-January, 2011
Whitestorm-February, 2011

Last edited by SnowPrancer on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
SnowPrancer
SnowPrancer
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! Empty Re: Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month!

Post  Blossomtail Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:32 am

Awesome!
Well, I vote Brightheart because when she lost her eye and half her ear. Speaking of eyes, my little brother just poked me in the eye about 15 mins ago and it still is watering and it hurts! He might have scratched my eyeball pirat
Blossomtail
Blossomtail
Admin
Admin

https://warriorsroxforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month! Empty Re: Nominate/Vote a Warrior cat for Warrior of the Month!

Post  SnowPrancer Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:34 am

Okay, so Badgerpaw and Spottedpaw (See Code of the Clans) have been nominated on the other forum, and I just voted for Spottedpaw!
Hey Blossomtail, you do know that your vote won't count for Brightheart, right? You have to nominate the cat before they can be voted for. I can add your vote for her if you'd like!
And I still need to know if you would like to play this game locally. I don't want to inconveince my friends on the other forum!
EDIT: Someone on the other forum had nominated a cat before you, and I completley missed it! Sorry Blossomtail, but Brook is going to have to take Brightheart's place for now. Brightheart will be moved to pril's election instead.
SnowPrancer
SnowPrancer
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossomtail Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:22 am

Ok! Can we play with the other forums as well? And sorry I did mean nominate, I just used the wrong word haha Razz
Blossomtail
Blossomtail
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SnowPrancer Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:05 pm

That's okay. Someone from the other forum didn't like the idea, and I am not sure If I like the idea myself. It's getting really complicated for me. I can barely notice when someone on the other forum nominated someone.I'll wait until this election is over, then I'll see what I should do then.
there's been a lot of votes! I have a lot of updating to do!
EDIT: A lot of people don't like the idea, so I am going to shut it down when I still can. I'll keep all of the votes and nominations from the other forum because were such a small community, but were independent in this game from now on! Sorry to dissapoint you, Blossomtail.
SnowPrancer
SnowPrancer
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossomtail Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:42 am

Thats ok, Snowprancer, I understand Smile
Blossomtail
Blossomtail
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down