WarriorsRox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Im back
no name  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 am by Fireheart

» Zenkaikon V
no name  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:17 am by Fireheart

» To Kill A Mocking Bird
no name  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:16 am by Fireheart

» The Beat Blossomtail Contest!
no name  EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:15 am by Fireheart

» In effect as chintzy as download
no name  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:42 am by Guest

» This forum help me thanks
no name  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 pm by Guest

» backlink url backlink service
no name  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:56 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
no name  EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:52 am by Guest

» Home Remedy Yeast Infection Dog Ears
no name  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:21 pm by Guest

Top posters
Blossomtail (227)
no name  Vote_lcapno name  Voting_barno name  Vote_rcap 
Fireheart (150)
SnowPrancer (23)
tuliptail (14)
Pebblestream (11)
Leafsplash (3)
MixonSimpson (1)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:51 am
Poll

no name

3 posters

Go down

no name  Empty no name

Post  tuliptail Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:03 am

blossom and i are writing this Very Happy
Dear Tulip,
We really need to make a title for this! Any ideas?
From Blossom Smile

Characters:, ,
Musicclan

Musicstar:{leader} White she-cat with ginger splodges and amber eyes.
Echotear: {med cat} long haired gray tabby with almost white blue eyes. Raspberrysongs sister
Quicksilver:{Warrior} Gray-brown tabby. father of Tulipkit, Snowki,t and Riverkit. Raspberrysongs mate
Aquafire: A blueish greyish tom
Snowstorm: A white she cat with tiny gray splotches
Owlpaw A brown tabby tom
Cowpaw A Brown tome with cow-like white spots
Raspberrysong {queen} Tabby calico with bright shining purple eyes. Mother of Tulipkit, Snowki,t and Riverkit
Spookfur: {queen} black and cream she-cat. Mother of Rosekit,Darkkit,Autumnkit,Sunkit
Tulipkit: {kit} tabby callico and white she-kit
Snowkit:{kit} white with gray ears, paws and tail she-kit.
Riverkit:{kit} dark gray tabby she-kit.
Rosekit:{kit} Cream she-kit with black toes, tail tip, and underbelly.
Darkkit:{kit} Black tom with brown tabby markings.
Autumnkit:{kit} Yellow, orange, brown, and red she-kit
Sunkit:{kit} Cream tom with yellow patches.

prologue

Raspberrysong felt a a pang deep inside her stomach,"ECHOTEAR! QUICKSILVER! THEY ARE COMMING!"

A gray-brown tabby came running into the nursery. "OH! Raspberrysong i love you! what will we-"

"Move out of the way please," said a long haired gray tabby with almost white, blue eyes " theres going to be three kits," she said feeling her sisters belly "ok, now, push, now. NOW!"

"Im not going to have any more kits!" Raspberrysong panted, then she felt her first kit slip to the ground. Tulipkit she thought, she knew it was a she-kit. "ITS A GIRL!" said Echotear.

Soon she was nursing three she-kits, Tulipkit: a tabby callico and white, Snowkit: white with gray ears, paws, and tail, and Riverkit: dark gray tabby. "They are so beautiful!" said Quicksilver

"keep it down!" Said a black and cream queen, Spookfur, mother of Rosekit, Darkkit, Autumnkit, and Sunkit.

"Sorry Spookfur" said Raspberrysong, nodding off to sleep

"Mother!" Tulipkit prodded Raspberrysong awake. "Mother!"

"What is it?" Raspberrysong asked drowsily.

"Can we explore?" Snowkit asked.

"Yes. But don't get into trouble!" Raspberrysong called as her three, troublesome kits ran outside.

Spookfur snorted. "There's no point telling them to not get into trouble, they're bound to anyway."

Raspberrysong rolled her eyes. Spookfur was so annoying! She acted like she knew everything, even about Raspberrysong's kits!

Darkkit sat up licking his paws. "We're going to be apprentices soon." he declared.

"Yeah! And we're going to be the best apprentices ever!" Autumnkit added.

"I can't wait!" Rosekit squeaked.

"Yes, dear, I'm sure you can't wait to clear out the elder's bedding." Spookfur meowed her whiskars twitching in amusement.

Sunkit wrinkled his nose. "We won't have to, will we?" Sunkit asked.

"Yes, you will." Spookfur meowed, wrapping her tail around her kits. "But don't worry you will be doing plenty of training sessions to make up for it. And if you don't, I will have a little word with your mentor's."

Raspberrysong walked out the nursery and leaved Spookfur to talk to her kits. She decided to see what Tulipkit, Snowkit and Riverkit were up too.

The sun shone down on the camp and scorched Raspberrysong's pelt. A surge of panic rushed through her when she couldn't see her kits anywhere. She searched all the dens but they were nowhere in camp.

Chapter Two
“Its cold out here! I want to go back! ”Tulipkit complained.
“Oh, hush up Tulip-fraidy-kit! This is the only time we have out of camp!” Said Snowkit.
“GUYS!LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!” said Riverkit, looking up at icicles “They are like pointy ice things!”
Riverkits sisters ran up to her and looked up. “Wow!” Snowkit.
“They could kill someone!” Tuliptail gasped her eyes wide.
“Oh, be quiet, fraidy mouse!” said Tulipkits sisters.
“Riverkit climb up the tree and knock them down, Tulipkit and I will go over by the bush.” Said Snowkit walking towards the small green bush , “Um, Hello to Fraidy mouse! Are you coming or not?”
“Oh, yes, but can we go back home after this?” said Tulipkit.
JINGLE! “I GOT ‘EM!” Exclaimed Riverkit. She bent down to lik the frozen warter. “’ELP! ‘ELP!”
“LETS GO HOME!” screamed Tulipkit.
The two kits looked horrified, especially Riverkit. ”Otay,” Riverkit said “We ‘ould ‘ave ‘istend ‘o ‘ulipkit”
“yes, sorry tulipkit,” said Snowkit, but Tulipkit didn’t even hear her; she was already a fox length ahead of them.

Chapter 3

"Are you sure they're nowhere in camp?" Musicstar asked.

"No! I looked everywhere in camp!" Raspberrysong panicked. "What if a badger or a fox got them, what if-"

"Calm down!" Musicstar ordered "Being like that won't help you find your kits. I'll send a patrol out right away."

Raspberrysong watched as Musicstar walked away to organise a patrol. She wasn't going to wait for this mouse-brain of a leader. She was going to look for her kits herself.

Raspberrysong wandered out of camp and lifted her nose to scent the air. She could scent her kits, but something else was stronger - badger. Raspberrysong let out a yowl and followed the scent.

It led to an old badger set. Why hadn't the patrols spotted this? Raspberrysong turned a corner and let out a yelp of dismay.

There right in front of her was her kits. But they weren't alone - a badger was hunched over them, claws sheathed and growling.

chapter 3
She let out a yowl. My babies. Starclan please help them! "Raspberrysong!" said her mate, behind him was Aquafire, Snowstorm,Owlpaw and Cowpaw.

"Stay calm kits!" she yelled, she put on her calm act, "please help my kits!'
"STAY AWAY FROM THOSE KITS!" Owlpaw screeched (he had a crush on Tulipkit) and launched himself at the badger.
"NO!" Aquafire yelled at his apprentice. "YOU MOUSE BRAIN!"
All the cats panicked and started to leap onto the badger. Raspberrysong bit at its paws, trying to get to her kits.

Chapter 5

Snowkit and Riverkit managed to pull free from the badger. But the badger still had a tight grip on Tulipkit, and was about to make a final blow to finish her off. All the cats stared in horror, and Raspberrysong let out a yowl.

"No! Leave her alone, you pile of fox dung!" Owlpaw yowled, hurling himself at the badger. Owlpaw bit into the badger's neck and it let out a howl of pain. It's grip loosened on Tulipkit and she managed to pull free and join her mother. Raspberrysong started licking her cuts and wounds vigourasly.

The badger had now gone; Owlpaw and the patrol had chased it off. Aquafire was giving him a lecture about how he shouldn't of risked his life like that. "But I thought a warrior was supposed to put the Clan before himself." meowed Owlpaw, licking his wounds.

Tulipkit padded over to Owlpaw. She could feel her paws shaking. "Thanks for saving me." she meowed.

Owlpaw looked shy. "You're welcome. I couldn't watch you get ripped to pieces by a badger could I?"

Tulipkit nodded. "I can't wait until I join you in the apprentice den! It's only two moons away!"

Owlpaw licked her ears affectionately. "Neither can I. It'll be great fun!"

Tulipkit watched as the lean, brown shape of Owlpaw, walk away. She couldn't wait to be his denmate!

Last edited by Blossomtail on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:08 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more chapters!)
tuliptail
tuliptail
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

no name  Empty Re: no name

Post  Blossomtail Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:19 am

Awesome! It's our story! Very Happy
Blossomtail
Blossomtail
Admin
Admin

https://warriorsroxforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossomtail Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:22 am

Musicstar's description ~
White she-cat with ginger splodges and amber eyes.
Blossomtail
Blossomtail
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tuliptail Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:27 am

chapter 3
She let out a yowl. My babies. Starclan please help them! "Raspberrysong!" said her mate, behind him was Aquafire, Snowstorm,Owlpaw and Cowpaw.

"Stay calm kits!" she yelled, she put on her calm act, "please help my kits!'
"STAY AWAY FROM THOSE KITS!" Owlpaw screeched (he had a crush on Tulipkit) and launched himself at the badger.
"NO!" Aquafire yelled at his apprentice. "YOU MOUSE BRAIN!"
All the cats panicked and started to leap onto the badger. Raspberrysong bit at its paws, trying to get to her kits.
tuliptail
tuliptail
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Fireheart Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:15 am

Awesome! You should think of a title or do you have one or does that come till the end?
Fireheart
Fireheart
Warrior
Warrior

http://stargamer.bestgamesforum.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossomtail Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:05 am

@Fire - We haven't thought of a name yet. We don't really know what the story is actually about.
@Tulip - Great chapter! But it was chapter 4, not chapter 3 haha.

Chapter 5

Snowkit and Riverkit managed to pull free from the badger. But the badger still had a tight grip on Tulipkit, and was about to make a final blow to finish her off. All the cats stared in horror, and Raspberrysong let out a yowl.

"No! Leave her alone, you pile of fox dung!" Owlpaw yowled, hurling himself at the badger. Owlpaw bit into the badger's neck and it let out a howl of pain. It's grip loosened on Tulipkit and she managed to pull free and join her mother. Raspberrysong started licking her cuts and wounds vigourasly.

The badger had now gone; Owlpaw and the patrol had chased it off. Aquafire was giving him a lecture about how he shouldn't of risked his life like that. "But I thought a warrior was supposed to put the Clan before himself." meowed Owlpaw, licking his wounds.

Tulipkit padded over to Owlpaw. She could feel her paws shaking. "Thanks for saving me." she meowed.

Owlpaw looked shy. "You're welcome. I couldn't watch you get ripped to pieces by a badger could I?"

Tulipkit nodded. "I can't wait until I join you in the apprentice den! It's only two moons away!"

Owlpaw licked her ears affectionately. "Neither can I. It'll be great fun!"

Tulipkit watched as the lean, brown shape of Owlpaw, walk away. She couldn't wait to be his denmate!
Blossomtail
Blossomtail
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum